This is a list of secrets that you might know about or not. Some of these also exist on the other iPhones.
– Battery Percentage – Settings > General > Usage > Battery Percentage > ON
– When writing something and you want to delete something, just shake to undo.
– Voice Control – Hold the Home Button for about 3 seconds.
– White on Black – Settings > General > Accessibility > White on Black > ON
– Info about iPhone – Settings > General > About
– Pass-Code Lock – Settings > General > Accessibility > Pass-Code Lock
– Move Apps – To move or erase apps just hold your finger over an app until the app starts shaking.
– Create Folders – Drag an app over to another app to create a folder. The iPhone will intelegently create a name based on the categories of each of the apps in it.